for Baby William
January 25, 2002
Friends and Family of "Little Bear,"
Thank you for your
continual prayer concerning baby William, Little Bear is on the road ministering
at this time so I am sending this update for him. We will try to send out an update
The heart valve is now closed, and the bleeding to the lungs and heart has stabilized,
but bleeding to the brain is worse today than yesterday. They are suggesting that
baby William be airlifted to Denver for brain surgery to relieve the pressure
on the brain stem if the bleeding does not stop soon. If this happens, he would
be there for at least a month. We would like to pray that immediately the excess
blood to the brain would cease and that pressure on the brain stem would stabilize.
The medical community of the Colorado hospital has suggested that they terminate
the life of William by disconnecting William from support; based on their experience
they feel that this action would be best. Joshua is still hopeful because William
is showing vital signs in all other areas and it cannot be proven at this point
that there is brain damage.
Noelle got to hold William for an hour today. This was a very emotional time for
Joshua and Noelle. Please pray for stability and peace for them.
Thank you once again,
Steve--for "Little Bear" and family
Back to Main